On this 5 Days Tanzania Safari, you will visit the Lake Manyara National Park, the Ngorongoro Crater, and the Serengeti National Park. The seasonal sight of thousands of wildebeests and zebras crossing the grassland savannah is something to behold and is surely one of Africa’s natural wonders.
Day 1 Arusha, Moshi to Lake Manyara National Park.
Depart Arusha in the morning for Lake Manyara. Afternoon game drive, dinner, and overnight at Manyara Serena Lodge. Lunch box and dinner.
Day 2 Manyara – Serengeti National Park
After breakfast depart for Serengeti passing through Olduvai Gorge, the site of Leakey’s family discovery of fossils of human and animal ancestors dating back to almost two million years. Meals and overnight at Serengeti Sopa Lodge or Mapito tented camp. All meals included.
Day 3 Full Day, Serengeti National Park
Full day in Serengeti plains in search of the wild game you might have missed the previous game drive. Morning and afternoon game drives. Meals and overnight at Serengeti Sopa Lodge or Mapito tented camp. All meals included.
Day 4 Serengeti National Park – Ngorongoro Conservation Area
After breakfast, a 4wheel drive vehicle will take you 2000ft down to the crater, enjoy picnic lunch at the crater, ascend back to Ngorongoro Sopa Lodge for dinner and overnight. All meals included.
Day 5 Ngorongoro – Arusha / Moshi
After breakfast visit to the Masai Village, then depart for Arusha.
Ask for Price
Why Ask for Price?
- We offer Private and Tailor-Made Safari Tours
- Price varies according to Seasons i.e High Season and Low Season
- Price can be reduced due to the number of people travelling
- The price depends on accommodation standards i.e Budget Camping, Standard Lodges, or Luxury Accommodation
- Transport in 4×4 Safari vehicle
- Professional English speaking guide
- Meals provided according to travel plan
- Mineral water (3 litre per day/person)
- Overnight stays in safari lodges / tented camps
- All national park fees
Trip not included:
- Alcoholic and soft drinks
- Visa fees
- Personal spending monies for souvenirs etc
- Travel insurance
Thank you for Choosing Kilibound Adventures