Tanzania Wildlife Fly-In Safari -Kilibound Adventures
When you decide to fly from one park to another while on safari, this is called a fly-in safari. This is the perfect way to explore different parts of country without struggling through dusty or potholed roads.We prepare this safari on Luxury basis .
In a Tanzania fly-in safari we will use an aircraft to transfer you between destinations within The National Park, saving you time moving between attractions that you can see and do more on your vacation.This is ultimate Luxury Tanzania Safari that involves flights from one National Park to another.
Experience this fully inclusive Tanzania safari that explores the Serengeti National Park, Ngorongoro Crater, and the stunning Tarangire National Park over eight incredible days.
This exciting itinerary begins and ends at the Kilimanjaro International Airport as you fly to Tarangire National Park for some time spent exploring this remote region. Head off to experience the Ngorongoro Crater before visiting the Legendary Serengeti National Park.
This safari is the best for honeymooners ,elder people ,people with short period of time in Tanzania ,people who love to experience the parks in different ways and experience the best of Tanzania in few days .Kilibound Adventures operates fly-in Safari in both northern Tanzania and southern Tanzania safari and in Maasai Mara Kenya.
Highlights of Fly -In-Safari in Tanzania
- Unbelievable fly-in safari seeing the iconic Northern National Parks,Southern National Parks ,flying with local flight from one National Park to another enjoying unforgettable experience in Tanzania Wilderness.
- This Safari can be done from 2 days to maximum number of your days.
- Huge game observation and ultimate luxurious, personalized accommodation.
- All inclusive of full board accommodation, internal flights and guided game drives in the Tanzania National Parks.
- Visit the Serengeti National Park, Ngorongoro Crater, Tarangire,Lake Manyara ,Lake Natron and Southern Tanzania.
- Enjoying walking safaris, night drives and maasai village visits, horse-riding in Serengeti and cycling.
- Enjoy delicious local and international food and wines, even be spoiled with a SPA treatment ,swimming pools and enjoying the sunset in Serengeti or Lake Natron.
- Baloon Safari in Serengeti National Park or Ndutu Area to give you an amazing aerial view and amazing experience.
The finest thing about flying from one destination to another is that you get to the national park very quickly and also you gets an amazing aerial overview of the landscape that you will explore with a game drive ,walking ,horse riding on the ground.
Anticipate eye-catching scene and the benefit of a better understanding of the parks you journey through , when your amazing guide mentions the hills that border the park, or the vastness of the plains, your aerial view-point gives you the full portrait.
Tanzania wildlife fly-in safari generally makes use of the light aircraft, such as single prop planes, and dirt landing strips. For nervous flyers, this is not the best way to explore Africa. But for most safari travelers, a fly-in safari has an added layer of thrill and excitement to the obvious advantages of seeing and doing more in less time.
Please Contact Kilibound Adventures for consultations and more information about this safari such as price ,nature of safari .